Are you looking for a good YouTube keyword research tool? Are you looking for the best YouTube keyword tools to generate tags for YouTube? Yes, we have selected over 10 of the best keyword tools on the market that are free and paid. By using these tools you can easily get the idea of keywords, titles, descriptions and video content for your videos. You should use these tools to quickly rank your videos or channels. If you create content by doing keyword research, you will succeed very quickly. You can also use backlink checkers to check the backlinks of your competitors and get the best backlink.
1. Keyword Tool
Keyword Tool is the best keyword research tool to find keywords for search engines and social media such as Google, Youtube, Bing, Amazon, eBay, Play Store, Instagram and Twitter. If you are looking for tags for YouTube, the Keyword Tool will help you to find out profitable keywords for ranking your video. Keyword Tool is a keyword research tool that pulls high-volume keywords from YouTube’s self-contained features and provides insights on how creators should write an interesting title. The Keyword Tool is different from other YouTube keyword tools, it does not require an account to use for free. The tool generates up to 750+ long-tail keyword suggestions for free. But you can pay for the Pro version, which provides more long-tail keywords with the profitable keywords. Keyword Tool Pro provides full supports for all countries and languages by YouTube.
- Get a searching free plan forever and get 750+ ling tail keyword suggestions for free that provide limited data for you.
- Generate profitable tags for YouTube channels and videos.
- Supported all countries and languages for pro plans.
- See search volume, competition, CPC, trend, high-performance keywords and more features.
- Get an idea of interesting titles for your videos.
- Filter your targeted keyword or tag for YouTube.
- Copy or export your researching data.
- 30 days money-back guarantee with a full refund.
Plans & Pricing:
The “Pro Basic” Plan: The “Pro Basic” plan’s price is $89/month when billed monthly or $69/month when billed annually ($828/year).
The “Pro Plus” Plan: The “Pro Plus” plan’s price is $99/month when billed monthly or $79/month when billed annually ($948/year).
The “Pro Business” Plan: The “Pro Basic” plan’s price is $199/month when billed monthly or $159/month when billed annually ($1908/year).
VidIQ is a YouTube keyword analysis tool that helps creators to find the best YouTube keyword for their videos. VidIQ has YouTube keyword tools and a free chrome extension that helps developers know what their audience is looking for and how to create content with their audience in mind. It has a free version which is the best choice for beginners to get the best tags for YouTube.
- Free Browser Extension
- Research keyword for YouTube video.
- Showing average view and subscribers with the keyword tool.
- Determining the appropriate keywords for a video.
- View competitor tags and autocomplete tags for YouTube video.
- Keyword Translation with a keyword generator and use templates for keywords.
- It has a free version which is the best choice for beginners.
Plans & Pricing:
The Free/ Basic Plan: VidIQ has the best tool among other YouTube keyword tools a free plan forever that helps new channels get started. The plan is basic, but it provides some video analytics reports that are helpful for beginners. They provide basic email support for the basic plan.
The Pro Plan: The pro plan helps you to get more analytics and research keywords. The pro plan starts from $7.50/month with including features like a keyword research tool, a way to compare views and additional features for your video ranking on YouTube. They provide email and chat support for the pro plan.
The Boost Plan: The Boost Plan is recommended by VidIQ. The boost plan starts at $39 per month with including the basic & Pro plan, keyword research tool, a way to compare views, and more web suite features. This has also email & live chat support.
The Boost+ Plan: The Boost+ Plan starts at $415/month. This plan has all the features of VidIQ. It has personalized coaching for dedicated content creators and agencies.
TubeBuddy is a browser extension that gives you tools to help you get more views and increase subscribers that help you optimize your content in the fastest time possible. TubeBuddy is one of the best YouTube Keyword Tools that helps you find high-performing, searchable video topics and craft the perfect titles and tags for YouTube with an advanced keyword research tool. It will guide you through the best practices on YouTube and make sure your videos are set up for success.
- A free browser extension and mobile app
- Advanced keyword research
- Cut publishing time in half
- Rank higher in search results
- Get more views and subscribers
- Test, tweak and win the click
- An auto translator for video titles and descriptions
- 30-day money-back guarantee and besides, no contracts, cancel any time for each of paid plans.
Plans & Pricing:
Pro Plan: TubeBuddy’s pro plan price is $9 per month (billed monthly). But their pro plan price is $4.50/month (billed monthly) for less than 1,000 subscribers. If you pay annually, the pro plan price is $86.4 per year (billed yearly).
Star Plan: TubeBuddy’s Star plan price is $19 per month (billed monthly) or $182.40/year (billed yearly). The plan is most popular among other paid plans.
Legend Plan: Legend is another paid plan that price is $ 49 per month (billed monthly) or $470.40 per year (billed yearly). This plan includes all the features of TubeBuddy.
Ahrefs Keywords Explorer is also one of the best YouTube keyword tools that helps you to generate tags For YouTube. The Tool is a complete keyword research tool for YouTube on the market and it runs on the world’s largest third-party database of search queries. It updates with new information every month. So you don’t have to go anywhere else to get keyword suggestions. It lets you search for any keyword. It allows you to see metrics powered by ClickStream data, including local and global search volume (for almost every country), clicks & click percentages, and more data. The keyword tool allows you to see how many people do a query search on YouTube each month and how many people click on the search results in that search. In the case of the “Lite” and the “Standard” plan, Ahrefs offers a 7 day trial for $7 (billed monthly) and after that, you are to pay. But If you pay yearly, you can use two months for free.
- Database of more than 7 billion keywords and updated with new data every month.
- Check SEO metrics for up to 10,000 keywords or tags at a time. For this, just paste them or upload a file.
- Gives data from the United States as well as 171 countries.
- YouTube Keyword Explorer is not just for YouTube; Rather it is designed for 10 different search engines. You can guess keyword volume for such as Google, YouTube, Amazon, Bing, Baidu etc.
- See accurate search volumes. So, used clickstream data to refine search volumes for local and global on a monthly basis so that they are always up to date.
- Keyword Difficulty Score. Find the “low-hanging fruit” among your more keyword idea. Keyword Difficulty (KD) Score calculates how hard or easy it will be to rank for your keywords based on the current top-ranking pages.
- It shows the number of the estimated clicks for your keywords.
- See the “Parent Topic” for your target keyword and closely related keywords.
- Advanced SEO Metrics such as return rate, % of clicks, % of paid clicks, clicks per search, and more data.
- See SERP Overview & Positions History and you can understand why other pages rank as they do.
- Create keywords lists for future reference.
Plans & Pricing:
The “Lite” Plan: In the case of the “Lite” plan, Ahrefs offer a 7 day trial for $7 (billed monthly) after that you are to pay. The plan price is $99 per month (billed monthly). If you pay yearly, you can use 2 months for free. The yearly price of the Lite plan is $990 (billed yearly).
The “Standard” Plan: It has also a 7 day trial for $7 (billed monthly). The Standard Plan price is $179 per month (billed monthly). The yearly price of the Standard plan is $1,790 (billed yearly) with 2 months for free.
The “Advanced” Plan: The “Advanced” plan’s price is $399 per month (billed monthly) or $3,990 per year (billed yearly) with 2 months for free.
The “Agency” Plan: The “Agency” plan’s price is $999/month (billed monthly) or $9,990/year (billed yearly) with 2 months for free.
Google Trend’s YouTube search tool is one of the best YouTube keyword tools to get the idea of tags for YouTube. Google Trends is a free tool that lets you see the topics people are following or not doing in real-time in any country of the world. It allows you to do a web search, news search, image search, Google search, and YouTube search for a category or keyword or tag or topic. Journalists also can use this information to explore potential story ideas and let people know. It has time filtering and custom time range features by which you can get data for any day or month or year.
- Totally free keyword research tool.
- Time filtering and custom time range features.
- Related trending topics and queries suggestion.
- Allowed web search, news search, image search, Google search, and YouTube search for any topics.
- Compare between two or more topics.
- Search category wised
Plans & Pricing:
Google Trends has no paid plan. Google Trends is a completely free keyword tool. You can generate tags for your YouTube video for free. It allows you to use all tools or features without cost.
6. YouTube [Autosuggest]
YouTube is different from other YouTube keyword tools in terms of keyword research. Type any keyword in the YouTube search box and you will see a number of suggested keywords in the dropdown. These suggestions are based on relevant questions that have been searched on YouTube before and are a great source of inspiration for videos. But, YouTube does not show search volume or it does not show the relative popularity of the queries (e.g., how popular one word is than another topic or word).
You will need the help of another YouTube keyword research tool to view the search volume. Such as Keyword Tool, Ahrefs Keywords Explorer, TubeBuddy etc. You can use also Google Trends to check topic popularity.
- Free autosuggest to get the idea of tags for YouTube videos.
- Free unlimited search for any topic on the platform.
- Get the right keyword suggestions that have already been searched on YouTube.
Plans & Pricing:
YouTube has no paid plan in terms of getting keyword suggestions. It is totally free American video-sharing platform. It allows you to get keywords ideas or suggestions for free forever.
Semrush is popular for keyword research and backlink analysis. There is a keyword research tool called Semrush’s Keyword Magic Tool for keyword research. It also is one of the best YouTube keyword tools. With Semrush’s YouTube Magic Tool, you can filter and determine which high-volume keywords are best for your channels and videos. This information will help you find the right tags for YouTube to attract more viewers to your content. By Semrush you can find out about the backlinks and contents of your competitors, how their content and where they have backlinked. This information will help you to backlink to the right place for your YouTube video. Thus, backlinks to the right place are also very effective in ranking your videos on YouTube.
Semrush has a free trial and paid plans. You can cancel your subscription at any time and downgrade or upgrade your plan. But, if you cancel or downgrade your subscription within the first 7 days, you will receive a full refund without question.
- Explore 40+ Semrush tools.
- Free searching (Limited: up to 10 requests/day for free).
- 7 day free trial for paid monthly plans (Pro and Guru)
- Powerful Backlink analysis and Keyword Magic Tool.
- Narrow and determine high-volume keywords.
- Online support by Semrush Support Team.
Plans & Pricing:
The “Free” Plan: Semrush allows you up to 10 requests/day for a free account that is limited for you. So, we recommend you buy their plan to get more searching permission and more data.
The “Pro” Plan: The “Pro” plan offers 7 days free trial for monthly billed and after that, you are to pay $119.95 per month (billed monthly). Besides, the plan price is $99.95/month when billed annually ($1199.4/year) without a free trial.
The “Guru” Plan: The “Guru” plan price is $229.95/month with a 7-day free trial when billed monthly or $191.62/month without free trial when billed annually ($2299.44/year)
The “Business” Plan: The “Business” plan has no free trial. The plan price is $449.95/month when billed monthly or $374.95/month when billed annually ($4499.4/year)
8. Keyword Tool Dominator (KTD)
Keyword Tool Dominator (KTD) is another keyword tool among YouTube keyword tools that is an easy-to-use for beginners to research keywords . It is designed for keyword researching such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Bing, Walmart, Google, YouTube keyword research etc. The KTD’s YouTube Keyword Tool is a keyword suggestion tool used to find targeted tags for YouTube that is the most searched tags or keywords on YouTube. But, the free version is limited to 2 searches per day. This means that the tool is one of the best YouTube keyword research tools for creating popular YouTube keywords for your YouTube channels and videos. Simply type keywords into the search bar and get a lengthy list of the suggested YouTube search phrases that incorporate your term.
- Simple YouTube keyword tool and easy-to-use for newbies.
- Finding niche targeted keywords for any video topic, title, and description.
- Top 10 keywords highlighted with a star ☆ and highest score keywords.
- Filter your targeted keyword from the keyword list.
- Topic popularity checking or researching.
- Allowed to Export/Download (CSV or Excel) selected tags or keyword prospect.
- One-time payment and lifetime access.
- Unlimited real-time keyword searches and unlimited keyword suggestions.
- Lifetime free updates and no subscriptions fees.
Plans & Pricing:
The “Free” Version: Keyword Tool Dominator (KTD) offers a free searching plan. It allows you to do only 2 searches per day for free that is limited for you. If you want to use it, we recommend you purchase their YouTube keyword tool to get lifetime access to all features.
The “Paid” Version: YouTube Keyword Tool’s price is $ only $29.99 that is a one-time payment and lifetime access. You can get lifetime all feature for the paid version.
Keywords Everywhere is a browser extension for keyword research. It also allows keyword research for YouTube. This is one of the other YouTube keyword tools. It has Chrome extension and Mozilla Firefox extension that help you to get data automatically and quickly. To do this, you need to install this extension in your Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser. The YouTube Keyword Research Tool provides you YouTube Search Volume, Trend Chart, Video Insights, Tag Volumes & more features to analyze the keyword of your choice.
Keywords Everywhere has a YouTube Tag Generator tool with which you can find the tags of your choice. You need to set up Keywords Everywhere’s API key to use this tool and besides, you need credits. You need to set up our API key to use this tool and besides, you need credits. This tool generates the best tags for YouTube and It will show targeted tags for your channel & video quickly.
- Free Chrome and Mozilla Firefox extensions.
- YouTube Tag Generator tool (Note: Needed API set up and credits)
- Four best features such as Search Volume (paid), Search Insights Widget (free), Trend Chart (free & paid), Tag Widget (free & paid) etc.
- Country wised search volume data on the keyword of your choice.
- Get the ‘Bulk Keywords Data’ option that allows you to import your keywords in bulk and get their volume metrics.
- Find all keywords on any webpage with the volume metrics and analyze page content.
- See organic ranking keywords that any webpage ranks for in the first three pages of the SERPs.
- Import your keywords and download all the data in Excel, CSV & PDF and copy your analyzed data.
However, you must purchase credit to get all the features of this tool. 1 credit = 1 keyword and the validity of these credits is 1 year. There are 6 paid plans for credits.
Plans & Pricing:
1st plan: The price of 100,000 credits is $10.
2nd Plan: The price of 500,000 credits is $50.
3rd Plan: The price of 1,000,000 credits is $100.
4th Plan: The price of 2,000,000 credits is $200.
5th Plan: The price of 5 million credits is $500.
6th Plan: The price of 10 million credits is $1000.
Kparser is a keyword tool and tag generator and it also has the feature of YouTube Keyword research. Its design is different from other YouTube keyword tools. Just enter words, letters, seed keywords, each on a new line, separating them with a comma in the keyword search box. You can use the “ADVANCED” option to customize the research process. Then, to get tags or keywords click on the “START” button. The keyword search process will continue until you click the Stop button. So, click the “STOP” button to stop the process and you will see many keywords related to your topic. But, you will not get much benefit from this tool without upgrading. To see the search volume, CPC and get more features, you must upgrade to the “Pro” plan.
- Very easy to use for beginners.
- Use the “ADVANCED” option o customize the research process.
- Get grouping keywords.
- High-performing keywords suggestions.
- Long-tail keyword suggestions.
- Country wised searching process.
- This tool is especially great for international businesses that bring in linguistic data for any country.
- Supported almost all languages like English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Catalan, Denish, Dutch and more languages.
- Allowed to export (.csv) or copy to clipboard your keyword list.
- 10 day money-back guarantee with a full refund.
Plans & Pricing:
The “Basic” Plan: The “Basic” plan price is $19.00/month (billed monthly). And the features included are 1) Unlimited amount of keywords, 2) 18 sources of parsing, 3) 38 languages, 4) 248 regions, 5) Advanced keywords search, 6) Grouping keywords, 7) 2000 export results (.csv), 8) 2000 results copy to clipboard.
The “Startup” Plan: The “Startup” Plan price is $29.00/month (billed monthly). The features included are 1) Unlimited amount of keywords, 2) 18 sources of parsing, 3) 38 languages, 4) 248 regions, 5) Advanced keywords search, 6) Grouping keywords, 7) Unlimited export results (.csv), 8) Unlimited results copy to clipboard
The “Pro Account” Plan: The “Pro Account” plan price is $69.00/month (billed monthly). The features included are is 1) Unlimited amount of keywords, 2) 18 sources of parsing, 3) 38 languages, 4) 248 regions, 5) Advanced keywords search, 6) Grouping keywords, 7) Unlimited export results (.csv), 8) Unlimited results copy to clipboard, 9) Search volume data, 10) CPC, 11) Negative keywords.
Morningfa is rich channel analytics and keyword research tool for your YouTube videos. Not as popular as other YouTube keyword tools. It is a tool that provides information about the performance of any of your videos, how Google ranks the video, etc. It gives analytics data where you can see the channel and video growth percentages. As a result, you can easily ideas of your content and channel’s growth. It gives you ideas about other channels or video content or keywords, titles, descriptions related to your content. With this tool, you will find tags for YouTube on the keywords of your choice. Morningfa is a keyword tag generator tool that you can see many suggested long-tail keywords with growth percentages as soon as you paste the keyword or description of your choice in the search bar. However, you need an invitation code to use the tool that is 1 month free. For this, you need to add your channel.
- Morningfa is a good idea for beginners.
- Use first 1 month free by invitation code.
- Optimize Your YouTube channel and Videos for Search.
- Get the best long tail keywords suggestions for your Youtube videos.
- See matrics data and performance or growth percentages.
- Specific Recommendations for Growing Your Channel and compares your channel with other channels or videos.
- Repeat What Works and Change What Doesn’t and show you which videos worked and which didn’t.
Plans & Pricing:
The “Free” Plan: Morningfa offers a free plan by invitation code that is 1 month for free. After that, you are to pay or upgrade a plan.
The “Basic” Plan: The “Basic” plan’s price is $4.90/month (with all taxes included) when billed monthly and $3.90/month (with all taxes included) when billed yearly ($49.8/year).
The “Plus” Plan: The “Plus” plan’s price is $12.90/month (with all taxes included) when billed monthly and $9.90/month (with all taxes included) when billed yearly ($118.8/year).
Best Recommends For You
Which YouTube keyword tool should be used – you must be hesitant about it. No tension, We help to overcome this dilemma. YouTube keyword research is very easy. Only with keyword research, you can easily grow your video or YouTube channel very quickly and reach people. For this, you can use any of the mentioned YouTube keyword tools. If you are new, we recommend using TubeBuddy or VidIQ. If you use VidIQ, you will get a lot of data for free which is great for beginners. However, we recommend you upgrade your plan to use any of these paid tools. In this case of paid tools, you’ll get better features like keyword research, title and content ideas, comparisons with other channels, and more.
FAQs About YouTube Keword Tools
i) What is YouTube keyword research on YouTube?
YouTube keyword research is the task of finding niche-targeted topics or words and phrases that people use to search for niche targeted videos on YouTube or online. You can find out and select high-ranking keywords for your topic by keyword research.
ii) Why should you use the YouTube Keyword Tool?
If you want your video or YouTube channel to reach people very quickly, you must use the YouTube Keyword Tool. These tools provide you instant data that allows you to easily find keywords or tags for YouTube. With the help of these YouTube Keyword Tools, you can easily get the words or tags that will grow very fast when you create content by using them and reach your targeted people.
iii) What data does the YouTube Keyword Tools provide?
YouTube keyword tools provide a lot of data. Such as search, volume, keyword difficulty, tags, long tail keywords, keyword idea, title & description idea, high-volume keywords, profitable keyword, best performing wh keywords, compare topic, popularity checking, targeted tags for YouTube, content and SEO audit, keyword analysis, keyword analytics & tracking and more features.